Families In Need of Assistance is a twenty-four hour referral services for victims of domestic
violence, homelessness, substance abuse and myriad other societal concerns; it coordinates,
programs benefiting underserved and voiceless populations.
Intensive Case Management for:
- Advocacy for patients with physicians, medical insurance companies and hospitals
- We will refer to private patient advocates when needed.
- Referrals for medical, psychological, substance abuse and educational
- Advocacy in the courts and with government agencies
- Divorce mediation
- Teen Services
- Domestic Violence Services
- Parenting Education
- Day of Beauty programs for clients suffering from cancer and domestic violence
||"Families In Need of Assistance helps people from all walks of life"
"Families In Need of Assistance ...
An organization with a lot of heart"
> CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
> Read our lastest letter - Click Here
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
Families In Need of Assistance, Inc. coordinated this year's Easter Basket Project with the children and moms at St. Gregory's School. Three hundred Easter treats were contributed made and by the children at St Gregory's.
FINA distributed them to all the area domestic violence and homeless shelters. Each Easter bag also contained toothbrushes and tooth paste for the children. Everyone enjoyed the project and the children at the shelters knew the Easter Bunny found them.