Families In Need of Assistance is a twenty-four hour referral services for victims of domestic
violence, homelessness, substance abuse and myriad other societal concerns; it coordinates,
programs benefiting underserved and voiceless populations.
Intensive Case Management for:
- Advocacy for patients with physicians, medical insurance companies and hospitals
- We will refer to private patient advocates when needed.
- Referrals for medical, psychological, substance abuse and educational
- Advocacy in the courts and with government agencies
- Divorce mediation
- Teen Services
- Domestic Violence Services
- Parenting Education
- Day of Beauty programs for clients suffering from cancer and domestic violence
||"Families In Need of Assistance helps people from all walks of life"
"Families In Need of Assistance ...
An organization with a lot of heart"
> CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
> Read our lastest letter - Click Here
Families In Need of Assistance (FINA) is expanding its programs with Veterans.
In the past, FINA has gotten volunteers from local High schools during the holidays to bake cookies for the men and women who live in the veteran's shelters.
Starting this fall, FINA is going to do a needs assessment with the veteran's shelters. FINA will coordinate fund drives for coats, mittens, pajamas, hats and boots. We will also organize a community partnership with local businesses for job training. If a veteran needs psychological help or specialists we can refer them to the right doctors, shelter etc.
These veterans served our country so admirably, some come home to limited services indeed.. FINA hopes once again to try to fill in the gaps...to "WHOSOEVER PRESERVES A SINGLE SOUL..., SCRIPTURE ASCRIBES [MERIT] TO HIM AS THOUGH HE HAD PRESERVED A COMPLETE WORLD." Sanhedrin 37